(Must hold a Lash Extension Certificate to order any of our lash adehesives)
Tru Lash Rapid Lash Adhesive has a fast curing speed as indicated by its nickname the ‘1 second glue’. It is popular from around the world as it can be used for volume treatment and 1-by-1 treatment.
Considering your safety, Tru Lash does not deal with glue composed of Cyanoacrylate of Methyl system.
1. Avoid applying directly on the skin
2 Those with sensitive skin and allergies, consult a physician before use.
3. Avoid getting into eyes. If contact occurs, wash eye immediately with purified water or saline solution for 15 minutes. After that, consult with a physician. When touched on your skin, remove it quickly with the remover and rinse with running water.
4. Keep out of the reach of children.
How to use:
1. Shake well before use.
2. Best to use within a month after opening, and two months for unopened product.
3. After use, clean the remaining glue around the nozzle and remove the air before closing the lid tightly.
4. Keep it in a safe package with desiccant inside together. Avoid improper conditions, such as exposure to direct sunlight, high heat & humidity
5. If it has been kept in the fridge, it is recommended to return to room temperature before using it.
Depending on the conditions for preservation, the product may be bleached from degradation
Stop using them immediately in case any signs of spoilage is found.